The second test window of 2018 will be held from 26 May 2018 – 10 June 2018.
Registrations for Test Window 2 2018 will open after 10:00am and before noon on 23 April 2018 as per the test registration dates. Test registrations will only be accepted during the published registration period; late registrations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Booking Terms and Conditions
The following booking conditions apply for all test registrations:
- You must be a bona-fide candidate as per the test eligibility policy.
- Please be careful when you enter your personal details including your name, date of birth and higher education provider. If you have made a mistake in entering these details, please submit a request to ACER via your online account to request an update. If you request a change of name, you will be asked to submit evidence of such. Please be aware that it is not possible to change your personal details on your statement of results after the test has been sat and test results have been released for the relevant test window.
- You must register for each test component (literacy and numeracy) separately by selecting them from the list when you book your test. It is your responsibility to ensure you have registered for the test components that you are required to sit. If you make an error in selecting your test component, please contact ACER immediately. Changes will not be permitted after the registration closing date.
- You must sit the test by the test delivery mode you selected at the time of booking (test centre or remote proctoring). You can switch between sitting in a test centre or by remote proctoring booking during the registration period, however it is not possible to switch between test centres or remote proctoring after the close of registrations for the relevant test window.
- You will only be permitted to sit each test component once during any given test window.
- You must present a valid test admission ticket and identification to sit the test.
- You must comply with the test misconduct and permitted items policies.
- If you require special testing arrangements to sit the test, you must apply for special testing conditions when you complete your test registration for each test window. Note that special testing conditions do not carry over between test windows. If you have previously submitted an application for special testing conditions and still require testing accommodations, you will need to submit a new application with your current registration.
- Registration deferrals to future test windows will not be accepted. If you register for the test and submit the test fee, your booking is only applicable for the test window you registered for and the delivery mode you select.
- If you register for the test and are no longer able to sit during the test window you registered for, you can cancel your test booking and request a refund up until the close of registrations for the test window. Note that a refund administration charge applies for each test component cancelled. Please refer to the test refund policy.
Note: If you are studying at Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) or The University of Queensland (UQ), please also view the registration information on the Griffith, QUT and UQ students page.
The email address which you register with will be used for all communication from ACER.
A registration confirmation will be emailed to your registered email address as soon as you successfully submit your test registration and payment. You will also receive reminder emails from ACER about your test booking leading up to the test day. You should keep copies of all messages from ACER for your records.
To create an account to register for the test or to log in to your existing candidate account, please click on the link below.