Registrations for 2020 Test Window 2 opened on 15 April 2020 and closed at 5pm AEST on 27 April 2020. Test registrations will only be accepted during the published registration period; late registrations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Due to government regulations and restrictions, 2020 Test Window 2 will not operate in test centres. The test will still operate via remote proctoring only for those candidates who most need to sit for completion purposes. To limit pressure on IT infrastructure and systems the window will be limited in terms of available test sessions and will only be available for candidates who meet specific eligibility criteria. Places will be allocated in the order that registrations are processed.
Please note the specific eligibility criteria for 2020 Test Window 2:
Only the following candidates are eligible to register to sit the test from WEDNESDAY 15 APRIL:
• Initial teacher education students who must sit the test for mid-year 2020 graduation purposes
• Graduated initial teacher education students who must sit the test for teacher registration purposes.
Advice for final year initial teacher education students who need to sit the test to facilitate their final professional experience
Registrations for 2020 Test Window 2 are very close to full capacity. Due to capacity restraints, final year initial teacher education students who need to sit the test to facilitate their final professional experience are not able to register for this window. We ask these candidates to register to sit the test in subsequent test windows.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and intend to register for 2020 Test Window 2, please review all information on sitting the test via remote proctoring, available at https://teacheredtest.acer.edu.au/register/remote-proctoring and https://teacheredtest.acer.edu.au/sit/remote-proctoring1.
To create an account to register for the test or to log in to your existing candidate account, please click on the link below.
Please read the important test scheduling information on these pages prior to registering for the test.
Booking Terms and Conditions
The following booking conditions apply for all test registrations:
- You must be a bona-fide candidate as per the test eligibility policy.
- Please be careful when you enter your personal details including your name, date of birth and higher education provider. If you have made a mistake in entering these details, please submit a request to ACER via your online account to request an update. If you request a change of name, you will be asked to submit evidence of such. Please be aware that it is not possible to change your personal details on your statement of results after the test has been sat and test results have been released for the relevant test window.
- You must register for each test component (literacy and numeracy) separately by selecting them from the list when you book your test. It is your responsibility to ensure you have registered for the test components that you are required to sit. If you make an error in selecting your test component, please contact ACER immediately. Changes will not be permitted after the registration closing date.
- You must sit the test by the test delivery mode you selected at the time of booking (test centre or remote proctoring). You can switch between sitting in a test centre or by remote proctoring booking during the registration period, however it is not possible to switch between test centres or remote proctoring after the close of registrations for the relevant test window.
- You will only be permitted to sit each test component once during any given test window.
- You must present a valid test admission ticket and identification to sit the test.
- You must comply with the test misconduct and permitted items policies.
- If you have a disability or other health related need that might interfere with your ability to sit the test in the standard manner you can apply for reasonable adjustments when you complete your test registration for each test window. Note that reasonable adjustments do not carry over between test windows. If you have previously submitted an application for reasonable adjustments and still require testing adjustments, you will need to submit a new application with your current registration.
- Registration deferrals to future test windows will not be accepted. If you register for the test and submit the test fee, your booking is only applicable for the test window you registered for and the delivery mode you select.
- If you register for the test and are no longer able to sit during the test window you registered for, you can cancel your test booking and request a refund up until the close of registrations for the test window. Note that a refund administration charge applies for each test component cancelled. Please refer to the test refund policy.
Note: If you are studying at Griffith University or Queensland University of Technology (QUT), please also view the registration information on the Payment by HEPs page.
The email address which you register with will be used for all communication from ACER.
A registration confirmation will be emailed to your registered email address as soon as you successfully submit your test registration and payment. You will also receive reminder emails from ACER about your test booking leading up to the test day. You should keep copies of all messages from ACER for your records.