The first test window of 2018 will be held from 26 February 2018 – 11 March 2018.
Registrations for Test Window 1 2018 have now closed as per the test registration dates. Test registrations will only be accepted during the published registration period; late registrations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Booking Terms and Conditions
The following booking conditions apply for all test registrations:
- You must be a bona-fide candidate as per the test eligibility policy.
- Please be careful when you enter your personal details including your name, date of birth and higher education provider. If you have made a mistake in entering these details, please contact ACER immediately to request an update. If you request a change of name, you will be asked to submit evidence of such. Please be aware that it is not possible to change your personal details on your statement of results after test results have been released for the relevant test window.
- You must register for each test component (literacy and numeracy) separately by selecting them from the list when you book your test. It is your responsibility to ensure you have registered for the test components that you are required to sit. If you make an error in selecting your test component, please contact ACER immediately. Changes will not be permitted after the registration closing date.
- You must sit the test by the test delivery mode you selected at the time of booking (test centre or remote proctoring). It is not possible to switch between test centres or remote proctoring after the close of registrations for the relevant test window.
- You will only be permitted to sit each test component once during any given test window.
- You must present a valid test admission ticket and identification to sit the test.
- You must comply with the test misconduct and permitted items policies.
- If you require special testing arrangements to sit the test, you must apply for special testing conditions when you complete your test registration for each test window.
- Registration deferrals to future test windows will not be accepted. If you register for the test and submit the test fee, your booking is only applicable for the test window you registered for.
- If you register for the test and are no longer able to sit during the test window you registered for, you can cancel your test booking and request a refund up until the close of registrations for the test window. Note that a refund administration charge applies for each test component cancelled. Please refer to the test refund policy.
Note: If you are studying at Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) or The University of Queensland (UQ), please also view the registration information on the Griffith, QUT and UQ students page.
The email address which you register with will be used for all communication from ACER.
A registration confirmation will be emailed to your registered email address as soon as you successfully submit your test registration and payment. Please read the message carefully as it contains important information about the status of your registration, your confirmed test session(s) and detailed instructions on what to do next. You will also receive reminder emails from ACER about your test booking leading up to the test day. You should keep copies of all messages from ACER for your records.
To create an account to register for the test or to log in to your existing candidate account, please click on the link below.